When I signed up for the Soul Transformation Soul Cards Practitioner Training I had no idea what to expect aside from the fact that we would be using some kind of ‘Soul Tarot Cards’ and that it was an accurate diagnostic process for truly uncovering core issues.
It sounded similar that what I already do however I could not have predicted what actually happened and the results that were attained.
It is more like a mathematical system which was ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON for every single person in the room even though there are some 22 x 154 variations to choose from. A little like doing the Angel Tarot Card Readings to begin with, yet much more systematic and process based. It was accurate beyond belief.
It is an 8 stage Soul Transformation Process and you can do it one intervention at a time, or through a series of longer or extended sessions or over a period of time if there are several issues to work through.The complete Soul Card Transformation Process is outlined below:
- Setting the sacred space.
- Soul Card Reading to determine the Separation Pattern.
- The Core Issue Diagnostic.
- Exploration of the Soul Story.
- The Soul Re-Alignment Intervention(s).
- The Forgiveness Integration Process.
- The Soul Card Future Insights Reading.
- The Integration & Grounding Process.
- Soul Retrieval
- Odic Bonding
- Soul Plan Trauma Release
- Soul Plan Hologram Reading
- Meeting Your Soul Purpose Guide
- Cord Balancing & Vow Break
- Boundary Tapping and Infinity Rewiring
- Archetypes & Shadow Exploration
- The Forgiveness Integration Process
Typically in a 60-minute session we would do one Intervention, and in a 90-minute session 2 or 3 interventions would be undertaken.
The sessions can be done by telephone or Skype so are also suitable for those living outside of London and abroad.
The Session options are outlined below.
You do not need to have had a Soul Plan Reading before undertaking this process.
"It was very powerful so I’m really speechless and it feels like whatever you need just comes up in the (Soul Plan) cards. The first card about Assimilation and Structure and harmony is really spot on for me, and the polarity of life and death is almost connected to the Archetypes (which later came up as the required Intervention work)."
"I have done similar processes with the Archetypes work so this is not new for me but this process today is really really powerful because it’s shifted stuff I wasn’t even aware of . . . It’s amazing. Thank you so much Marilyn. I would say it’s been life changing, and I think I need the rest of the week to process this!!"
"Oh oh, now I’m in a different body, but that’s good!” It’s like the cape or the dress that I’ve been wearing feels lighter, and the energy around me has changed in such a short space of time.
I can feel it already, I feel lighter because there are aspects of yourself that you know about but you don’t know what to do with them, and this process is so powerful. Sometimes you don’t know what is sabotaging you. . . this process is crazy. Wow!!!!"
LIFE PURPOSE COACH
Another client was feeling fed up, defeated, struggling physically and lacking energy, feeling frustrated, de-energised, procrastinating, feeling helpless as though at the whim of others, had fallen into victim mode mentality and felt as though they had literally been knocked down.
I like to benchmark my sessions so I asked how they would know that the Soul Transformation Session had been a success regardless of the immediate outside forces. They said: "I will get up. That’s how I’ll know."
After the Soul Transformation Session the client said:
I had set myself a challenge to say I would get up, and I got up, and stood up, and started pacing. When you did the Forgiveness piece about integrating with those part of myself I felt the weirdest tingling feeling in my root chakra, it was an insane tingling and was totally totally weird, and by the time I went into the upper realm (this is part of the Soul Retrieval Process), I was sat up, bullet straight, and the energy pushed me up and straightened me up, and then as I saw myself in the future I literally felt as though the energy was lifting me up.
When we started I felt as though I was slouched down in the corner, and during that process I felt myself being lifted up. I definitely feel that I’ve moved 4 or 5 levels up on the energy scale because I was down in the black today before this call.
I feel different in my body already and it feels like a weight has been lifted."
"OMG!!! That is so spot on it’s freaky! No wonder I’ve not been able to move on with the best will in the world."
RGN NURSE & HOLISTIC PRACTITIONER
To read the full Blog where I also share some insights into how the session is conducted, exactly what we did, how long it took, and the process for determining the core issue and which interventions to use, go to: http://marilyndevonish.com/soul-transformation-therapy-blown-away-lifted-in-just-59-minutes/The Sessions outlined above were done via Skype and telephone respectively.
Core Issue Therapy promises to prove invaluable for all those looking for a way of identifying current Soul Plan blockages and offering a Soul Plan related system for helping clients move forward post their readings.
Here's some more information about how the Soul Plan CIT has been progressing:The last two years in Japan has seen many counsellors, therapists and even doctors offering a new modality - Core Issue Therapy also known in Japan as Soul Plan CIT. This unique modality can be offered completely independently of a Soul Plan Reading and it does not require information on a persons birth name.
This new channelled therapy system uses a playing card size Soul Plan Tarot deck to help diagnose the polarity (we are all affected by polarity challenges even if not in our chart) and then the specific challenge issue which is blocking a person from more fully connecting with their purpose and Soul Plan potential at any time.
The method then provides up to seven healing interventions to clear blockages which includes a tree of life soul retrieval method, an energy psychology / dynamic energy healing method and Soul Plan Archetype work.
Many widely trained therapists in Japan commented that this modality puts together the essence of their favourite modalities into a very clear and structured package and we always ends with a 'Soul Plan future reading' which points a way forward for the clients post the healing intervention. Besides attaining a new healing modality it will be very beneficial on a personal level - so I hope you can make a future training.
- Theory of Life Purpose blockages
- Introduction to the Soul Plan Tarot and how to work with a chart of common Soul Plan blockages
- How to diagnose the root cause and core issue
- How to recognise the Soul Energy Archetypes responsible for unconscious patterning within you and your clients
- Meeting and freeing the polarity subpersonalities which operate consciously or unconsciously in each individual
- How to identify and clear client’s life purpose blockages
- Connecting with Soul Purpose Angels/Guides
- See clearly your greatest challenges and how these can be overcome
- Uncover your greatest strengths (career, creative, financial and life purpose) and align with your higher soul purpose
- Understand your past and reveal your best future direction
- Reveal the vibration and personal meaning of your name
- Explore your worldly and spiritual talents, challenges and goals, and choose a path and purpose that is more in alignment with you
- 1. Worldly Challenges – the blocks, barriers and negative patterns that you are here to face and overcome in the first phase of your life.
- 2. Worldly Talents – those things that come most naturally and easily to you.
- 3. Worldly Goals – your aspirations and the things you wish to master.
- 4. Spiritual Challenge – the spiritual lessons and opportunities.
- 5. Spiritual Talents – the gifts and abilities that you have more immediate access to.
- 6. Spiritual Goals – your spiritual mission or higher purpose.
- 7. Soul Destiny – your highest potential and overall purpose.
"Marilyn…so scary and so accurate!!! Thanks so much for sharing with me..a lot of food for thought…xx"
"You are reading my life from a piece of paper!!"
"I'm pretty much saying yes to everything (all of those limiting beliefs). When can we clear them?!!!"
It has proven to be uncannily accurate and spot on.
When reading my own Soul Plan there was a sense of validation and relief as I looked back at the challenges that needed to be overcome in order for me to step into and start fully living the next phase of my life. I could also start to see the point, purpose, and meaning of some of the seemingly random and according to me, 'unnecessary' things that had transpired throughout my childhood, teenage and adult life.
You will also receive what I call a 'mini prescription' of things and practices to consider as you move forward.
Based on the work of psychologist Carl Jung, and further developed by Carol Pearson, Archetypal Branding gives a deep, and often profound insight into the unseen aspects of your personality which govern your life and behaviour.With less than 20 Archetypal Branding Practitioners in the UK, this is a unique opportunity to gain access to a breakthrough approach to coaching and organisational planning.
Twelve main archetypes have been identified, all of which have a strength, and a shadow side.
|Caregiver||To help others||Selfishness|
|Seeker||Search for a better life||Conformity|
|Lover||Bliss||Loss of love|
Although each has it main characteristics, the archetypes also work together in pairs, and each has an opposite. In order to have balance and a sense of wholeness, both pairs need to work together in harmony. If an archetype is out of balance, either too strong, or being repressed or ignored, it can have far reaching affects and repercussions on your life and affect your ability to feel in alignment and free of conflict.
You would have a sense of what it would be like if you were really living your life "on purpose". How much more confident, sure and comfortable would you be if you had a clearer idea of your life's path and journey? What value would it add to your life if you had a greater insight and understanding into the aspects of your personality and how they might be working against you?
- Have you ever felt as though you were 'going through the motions' but had a sense of emptiness inside?
- Do you have long sought after material possessions, a nice house, a decent car, a good job for instance, but still feel unfulfilled or dissatisfied?
- Have you had a life full of intense experiences, but been unable to learn from them so that you can move on with your life?
- Do you ever feel constrained by the situations around you and unable to connect to your true self?
- Do you long to find meaning and a purpose to your life?
The PMI questionnaire enables you to identify the archetypes which are most active and dominant in your life as well as providing a valuable insight into those which are for some reason not being fully expressed. It also highlights where aspects of your personality may be out of balance, and provides guidelines on what steps you can take to resolve things.
The questionnaire only takes 30 minutes to complete, but provides a wealth of information that you can start to put into practice immediately.
To book your Archetypal Analysis and order your Profile Questionnaire today, please click the PayPal button below;
Once you have completed your questionnaire, simply return it at the address supplied and Marilyn will call you to arrange a time to discuss the results. The Archetypal Profile Coaching Session can be done by telephone or Skype if it's not convenient for you to travel or you are living outside of the UK.
The Archetypal Profile Coaching Package which includes your Archetypal Profile psychometric Questionnaire, the 50-Page Archetype Guide Book, and follow up one-to-one Analysis Session with Marilyn Devonish is £280 + postage.
What does the package include?Once I have received the completed questionnaire I will complete the profiling process. Your PMAI Archetypal package includes:
- A 1.5 hour Archetypal Analysis Session which can be done via phone or Skype.
- A PMAI Scoring Profile
- The PMAI Introduction to Archetypes book, which is a 50 page book that gives more detail and background regarding the Archetypes and their respective traits and characteristics
Archetypes provide the deep structure for human experience, motivation and meaning.
Marilyn is qualified to use the Pearson-Marr Type indicator (PMAI) in order to:
- Understand your deepest motivations in life
- Communicate at a deeper level and understand the motivations of others
- Create goals that support your full potential
- Developyour leadership capacity
The questionnaire takes approximately 30 minutes to complete and provides a powerful psychological type profile of the different and sometimes contradictory themes that shape their lives.
The PMAI Questionnaire can also be completed by post and costs £57 including P&P (this includes the Archetypal Profile psychometric Questionnaire and 50-Page Understanding The Archetypes Guide Book).
Order your copy today using the PayPal button below!
For further information about booking your Archetypal Profile Analysis contact:Marilyn Devonish
Tel: +44 1923 337282