Archetypes & Soul PlansGo to Archetypal Branding and Development
- See clearly your greatest challenges and how these can be overcome
- Uncover your greatest strengths (career, creative, financial and life purpose) and align with your higher soul purpose
- Understand your past and reveal your best future direction
- Reveal the vibration and personal meaning of your name
- Explore your worldly and spiritual talents, challenges and goals, and choose a path and purpose that is more in alignment with you
- 1. Worldly Challenges – the blocks, barriers and negative patterns that you are here to face and overcome in the first phase of your life.
- 2. Worldly Talents – those things that come most naturally and easily to you.
- 3. Worldly Goals – your aspirations and the things you wish to master.
- 4. Spiritual Challenge – the spiritual lessons and opportunities.
- 5. Spiritual Talents – the gifts and abilities that you have more immediate access to.
- 6. Spiritual Goals – your spiritual mission or higher purpose.
- 7. Soul Destiny – your highest potential and overall purpose.
"Marilyn…so scary and so accurate!!! Thanks so much for sharing with me..a lot of food for thought…xx"
"You are reading my life from a piece of paper!!"
"I'm pretty much saying yes to everything (all of those limiting beliefs). When can we clear them?!!!"
It has proven to be uncannily accurate and spot on.
When reading my own Soul Plan there was a sense of validation and relief as I looked back at the challenges that needed to be overcome in order for me to step into and start fully living the next phase of my life. I could also start to see the point, purpose, and meaning of some of the seemingly random and according to me, 'unnecessary' things that had transpired throughout my childhood, teenage and adult life.
You will also receive what I call a 'mini prescription' of things and practices to consider as you move forward.
Based on the work of psychologist Carl Jung, and further developed by Carol Pearson, Archetypal Branding gives a deep, and often profound insight into the unseen aspects of your personality which govern your life and behaviour.With less than 20 Archetypal Branding Practitioners in the UK, this is a unique opportunity to gain access to a breakthrough approach to coaching and organisational planning.
Twelve main archetypes have been identified, all of which have a strength, and a shadow side.
|Caregiver||To help others||Selfishness|
|Seeker||Search for a better life||Conformity|
|Lover||Bliss||Loss of love|
Although each has it main characteristics, the archetypes also work together in pairs, and each has an opposite. In order to have balance and a sense of wholeness, both pairs need to work together in harmony. If an archetype is out of balance, either too strong, or being repressed or ignored, it can have far reaching affects and repercussions on your life and affect your ability to feel in alignment and free of conflict.
You would have a sense of what it would be like if you were really living your life "on purpose". How much more confident, sure and comfortable would you be if you had a clearer idea of your life's path and journey? What value would it add to your life if you had a greater insight and understanding into the aspects of your personality and how they might be working against you?
- Have you ever felt as though you were 'going through the motions' but had a sense of emptiness inside?
- Do you have long sought after material possessions, a nice house, a decent car, a good job for instance, but still feel unfulfilled or dissatisfied?
- Have you had a life full of intense experiences, but been unable to learn from them so that you can move on with your life?
- Do you ever feel constrained by the situations around you and unable to connect to your true self?
- Do you long to find meaning and a purpose to your life?
The PMI questionnaire enables you to identify the archetypes which are most active and dominant in your life as well as providing a valuable insight into those which are for some reason not being fully expressed. It also highlights where aspects of your personality may be out of balance, and provides guidelines on what steps you can take to resolve things.
The questionnaire only takes 30 minutes to complete, but provides a wealth of information that you can start to put into practice immediately.
To book your Archetypal Analysis and order your Profile Questionnaire today, please click the PayPal button below;
Once you have completed your questionnaire, simply return it at the address supplied and Marilyn will call you to arrange a time to discuss the results. The Archetypal Profile Coaching Session can be done by telephone or Skype if it's not convenient for you to travel or you are living outside of the UK.
The Archetypal Profile Coaching Package which includes your Archetypal Profile psychometric Questionnaire, the 50-Page Archetype Guide Book, and follow up one-to-one Analysis Session with Marilyn Devonish is £280 + postage.
What does the package include?Once I have received the completed questionnaire I will complete the profiling process. Your PMAI Archetypal package includes:
- A 1.5 hour Archetypal Analysis Session which can be done via phone or Skype.
- A PMAI Scoring Profile
- The PMAI Introduction to Archetypes book, which is a 50 page book that gives more detail and background regarding the Archetypes and their respective traits and characteristics
Archetypes provide the deep structure for human experience, motivation and meaning.
Marilyn is qualified to use the Pearson-Marr Type indicator (PMAI) in order to:
The questionnaire takes approximately 30 minutes to complete and provides a powerful psychological type profile of the different and sometimes contradictory themes that shape their lives.
The PMAI Questionnaire can also be completed by post and costs £57 including P&P (this includes the Archetypal Profile psychometric Questionnaire and 50-Page Understanding The Archetypes Guide Book).
Order your copy today using the PayPal button below!
For further information about booking your Archetypal Profile Analysis contact:Marilyn Devonish
Tel: +44 1923 337282